Saturday 19 May 2012

Curves in the Sun (Actually February 2012)

This was something I did back in February - when it was sunny and dry unlike the days we seem to have had for the last umpteen months.

The relevence of this will come out in a later post as I update the blog. Once again, it proves that nothing quite beats laying bits of track out on the real estate.    Having made the decision that I was going to go around the edge of the lawn, then I needed to kick around ideas of fitting what I had, with what land there is on the grown.  Following photos show the results.

I think this was alternating curve and straight to see what wide really meant.  Takes up too much space and not enough curvature  to come out on the back.  


 The Yucca below does get in the way somewhat.  As later planning will show, ultimately I think it is going to have to come out.   Ann's Rosemary - the brown woody thing meanwhile, now seems to have vanished.


No comments:

Post a Comment